Tuesday, December 11, 2012

1 Year Stats

So I'm a bit late on these stats, but really he hasn't changed that much from 11m to 12m.

So from now on I will do every 3 months with stats and continue to post milestone updates.

Weight: 22.8 lbs. 50%
Height: 32inches. 97%


Cal has been busy this month becoming more of a toddler! He talks more, tries to communicate more and interacts more. And he also throws tantrums. Mostly when he is tired or told no. And only for me, not Kevin.

We successfully got him off formula and on to soy milk because whole milk gives him the worst case of diaper rash ever. And he is down to 3 bottles a day instead of 5. We are working on getting rid of the bottle but he doesn't like milk out of a cup.

Still on two naps a day, and until I notice a big change in length I am going to keep that going!

Not walking yet but getting closer. Starting to stand on his own more and loves pushing anything with wheels or without.

Pointing out noses, head, different people and trying to repeat different words.

I just love watching him grow into a little boy!

Cal loves giving hugs! Will crawl over, climb up you, and give a big bear hug. I get about 25 a day! They are the best!









No comments:

Post a Comment