We are 32 weeks this week and I cant believe how fast time is flying! We are going to the doctor every other week and Cal is measuring right now. Not big at all. Time will tell though :)
He is moving like a crazy man. I thought he moved a lot before, but add a few pounds and this kid can really go!
He rolls over my entire stomach and likes to stick an elbow or a knee out. This week he has moved from the top of stomach to the middle and it is stretching like crazy. I love laying in bed at night and feeling him move.I honestly cant believe we only have 8 more weeks. Most people think we will be early, not the Dr. but other moms, so really he could be here sooner than 8 weeks. We are enjoying our time together, just Kev, Mango and myself, but we are all anxiously awaiting Cal.
The reality is finally starting to set in so we are getting as much done as we can over the next few weeks, and then just waiting!
We have been super busy in September! We have had 4 showers (and we still have one more!), I finished my MBA, we went to Taylor Swift, Kevin and I took our baby class, we went to the Chiefs game, and we have almost everything we need for Cal's arrival. We are so thankful to everyone who hosted and came to our showers. We truly do have the best friends and family and Calvin is one lucky little man.
Currently we are finishing Cal's room (pictures to come soon), packing our bags and getting everything in its place!
Until then, enjoy pictures from our showers!
 |
| St. Louis Friend Shower |
 |
| St. Louis family shower, Baseball themed |
 |
| Diaper Cake made by Aunt Christa |
 |
| Adorable chair from Aunt Lynn and Uncle Kris |
 |
| Cupcakes made by Grandma Dulle and Aunt Lizzie |
 |
| Bags of Peanuts with Cal's name. LOVE! |
 |
| Princess Penny, thanks for sharing your house :) |
 |
| Burpers from Aunt Mickey...Keeping the rivalry alive! |
 |
| KC Friend Shower. Diaper Wreath from Heather. |
 |
| He better love baseball!! |
 |
| KC Friends!! |
 |
| KC Hostesses! |
 |
| Taylor Swift!!!! Thanks to our Valentine Kevin!! |
 |
| 31 Weeks! |
 |
| 31 weeks, (the next day) he likes to shift!! |
Less than two months little man, your dad and I cant wait to see your sweet little face. We love you Calvin!
No comments:
Post a Comment