28 weeks/ 7 months and thank goodness the weather is starting to get cooler. I'm waiting about another week to get all of my fall stuff out. I LOVE fall and fall scents and decorations and since I plan on decorating for Christmas early this year, I'm going to have to decorate for fall early too!
Calvin has continued to take batting practice in my belly. He has found both ribs and moves all the time! he has started moving so much, my belly seems to have a mind of its own. Its one thing to feel it from the inside, but to see him move my belly from the outside is crazy! I love all of the movements and i like to think of it as his way of talking to me.
Kevin and I continue to work on Cal's room and get things in order for his debut. We even got a new car this weekend (2012 Altima) for Kevin because babies and 2 door mini cars do not mix. Now my boys can go out together in style!!
We have 4 showers in September and one more in October so we will be very busy over the next month or two. We are so lucky to have such amazing family and friends who want to share in this amazing time with us.
My stomach and Calvin continue to grow and I have decided to accept the weight gain. I have tried eating healthy and I have tried eating whatever I want. I still gain the same amount of weight no matter what I do so now I'm eating healthy most of time but I still let myself eat sweets and the occasional buffalo chicken wrap. Might as well enjoy the last 12 weeks!
This week we have our first baby class; Newborn Care, and next Saturday we have an all day baby class. The classes, the showers and the continuous growing belly is letting us know Calvin will be here very soon!
Here are some pictures of the last few weeks!
![]() |
| 26 Weeks |
![]() |
| Mango being a princess. She is starting to realize that something is in my belly. She likes to sniff and lick my belly and every time she does Cal kicks. She is going to be a very good big sister! |
![]() |
| Mango being silly. Since she figured out something is in my belly, she has started acting like even more of a baby! She wants all the attention she can get, and for now I'm giving it to her! |
![]() |
| 27 weeks. Got to love wearing the same 5 dresses to work every week :) |
| 28 Weeks. Not so easy to look fancy with a big belly, but at least Kevin looks good! |
![]() |
| Turn to the side and the belly disappears a bit! |





you look beautiful!
ReplyDelete