Monday, December 19, 2011

Free Agent

Like most free agents, in November we were waiting to see what Mr. Calvin was going to do.

At our 36 week appt we got to see our little man again. He was measuring about 6 lbs and right on. This is when we realized we were not going to have a giant baby! YEAH!!!

At 36 weeks I was 2 centimeters dilated and I think about 50% effaced.

At 37 Weeks I was 2-3 centimeters and about 75% effaced.

At 38 weeks I was 3-4 centimeters and still about 75% effaced.

Here are his last Ultra Sound pictures.

eating his little hand

his sweet face
My little brother Mark's soccer team was playing for state in Kansas City, so the whole week leading up we were hoping Cal would make his appearance. I did have some contractions on Friday and Saturday at the games and dinner but the family packed up to go home on Sunday and still no Calvin.

Kevin and I spent Sunday November 20th cleaning the house and getting everything ready for Cal to come in the next week.

That night I went to bed and was having contractions about an hour apart. I woke up every half hour or so with contractions, but I was able to sleep so I didn't think anything more than braxton hicks.

Little did we know that would be our last night before becoming Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment