Thursday, August 2, 2012

Meet me in St. Louie

A few weeks ago we got to go back to St. Louis to visit my family and celebrate Trent and Mark's graduations.

Vacationing in the city where you were born and raised is kind of weird, but it was great to see my family. It had been way too long!

Calvin had a blast with his Paw Paw, Gamma, Aunts and Uncles and of course cousin Penny.

We spent 6 days and 5 nights in the All-Inclusive hotel Dulle (with one night at hotel Penny) and being home again made me really stop and cherish the times I do get to spend with my family.

Normally we live in Kansas City, as you all know, and we get to spend weekends, random holidays, and every day events with Kevin's family which is awesome.

We get back to St. Louis as much as we can, but there is alot we miss out on. Birthdays, Graduations, Sunday night dinners and just random get together's are few and far between with the St. Louis clan. So when we do get to spend some laid back, relaxed time with my family, I try to soak it up.

I know once our family is older and bigger we will need to make even more of an effort to get to St. Louis, but I'm hoping a few more of my siblings jump ship and move to KC so we can spend more time together.

Here is a photo recap of the weekend, I tried my best to get all the Aunts and Uncles.

they are so cute together

Little Mermaid Movie Night

Uncle Jeff and the Kiddos

Uncle Trent



Sitting like a big boy

Cheese Face

Aunt Lizzie
Aunt Lynn




Gamma

PawPaw


KC and STL...one confused baby

Lots of Uncle Tony love



Uncle Mark

Love this one!

MOMMY!!!


I love my silly boy

pretty Aunt Lizzie and frat boy Cal

Ready for College

Loving on PawPaw


Hugs for Gamma

That's one tired baby...time to fly home!

Uncle Trent, I almost jumped back on the plane when I realized you were not around for the Calvin photo shoot. You were working on your fitness at the gym by the way. So next time you and Calvin will have atleast a 30min photo shoot, with outfit changes to make up for lost time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment