Thursday, September 6, 2012

Best buds

I have written a lot about the growing relationship between Mango and Cal and it just keeps growing. Cal loves looking out the window for her and with her. He loves sticking his finger in her mouth, playing with her nails, and LOVES grabbing her tail and shaking it!

This past week Cal got to see the man behind the song when he watched Jason Mraz perform I'm yours on the Today Show. He stared at the tv, started smiling and laughing nervously.

For those of you that don't know, Cal has loved I'm Yours since he was little. If he starts crying I can play it and he will stop almost instantly. It works in the car, the doctor, the store, or just at home. So when it came on the tv and he got to watch it, he was amazed!

My boys took me on a date on Sunday. Cal was loud and crazy but the food and drinks were delicious!

We also got Cal a tunnel last week, not in love with it like we hoped, but it's a good gate!

No comments:

Post a Comment