Today we took Calvin for his first haircut. It was past time, this kid had some crazy long hairs. I think I just didn't notice how long they were getting, but looking at pictures proves I waited too long.
Cal hates when people touch his hair. Kids are always pulling on it at Gymboree and adults love to touch it too. But the little man is sensitive about his golden locks and normally yells or more likely cries.
He was a very good boy though! Only cried once and that was quickly fixed by a little help from our friend Jason (Mraz).
I may have acted like the paparazzi, but you only have your first haircut once!!
| Is he giving me the finger? Its only hair kid! |
| "These golden locks are going to get what?" |
| When your hair looks like PawPaw Dulle its time for a trim |
| "Awesome! I get to drive a fire truck" |
| " And wear a cape" |
| "This is no big deal mom" |
| "Hey lady did you see my cape?" |
| "What the heck are you doing? Not my hair!" |
| Que Mr. Mraz |
| "Well atleast it doesnt hurt" |
| "Hmm...this doesnt look too bad" |
| "It even looks good when I make this face" |
| "Quick give me mirror, Im not so sure about this" |
| "Well hello handsome!" |
| Looking good kid |
| "I still have more hair than you do dad!" |
| Posing with daddy |
| Pulling on mommy's hair |
| "Thanks mom! I look better than all my Uncles now!" |
![]() |
| Collage of the event! |
And the finish product is pure handsomeness if I do say so myself!

No comments:
Post a Comment