Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weeks 3-4

Sleeping Beauty, 3 weeks
 
Cal brought me flowers because I was/ am sick. 

Daniel tiger
 
Littlest love, 3 weeks



Cal came and snuggles in our room for the first time in well over a year! 
  
Poor Mango, she is feeling left out 
 
Passes out, 4 weeks 

Finally figured out baby wearing, makes breakfast time a lot easier! 

Baby Charlotte was born!! 8/6/13
 
Silly Cal, thinks the bouncy is his recliner 
 
We both feel better after we wine a little
 
Baby wearing and putting on makeup!
 
Look over and he is rocking her bc she is crying, he is so sweet 

Teething and summer cold...lots of Tiggy time

4 weeks
 
Love any chance I can cuddle this little man

Family day at the zoo
 
Sunday morning at the park. Dada and Cal played, mama and Emme walked a mile! 


Yes I'm trying to get her to take a paci so I can have a break...I may regret this later 

No comments:

Post a Comment