Sunday, May 25, 2014

Aunt Sizzie

Aunt Lizzie came to stay for almost a week and we couldn't have been happier. 

I got pretty teary eyed when I got her from the airport, I didn't realize how much I missed my little sister.


The kids were beyond excited to see her too, it had been 4 months. Cal didn't leave her side and you would have thought Emme saw her everyday. 

We went to beach and played the first full day she was here. 


The second day we hung around town and showed her one of Cals favorite museums and then got ice cream.



Saturday Lizzie and I went into Portland and shopped, went to dinner and got VooDoo donuts. On the way we stooped at the Multnomah Falls waterfall. It was gorgeous! 













The last day here we went to pool and then went to our favorite pizza place by the beach. 

I know we were all missing Aunt Sizzie this week and we can't wait to see her soon!! We love you Aunt Liz!












No comments:

Post a Comment