Hoping I can get better.
Emme is now 10 months old, it's actually crazy. It honestly went faster with Emme than Cal.
Emme is almost 19lbs and is 27 inches.
She has been on formula since about 9 months and drinks about 24oz a day.
Loves all kinds of foods but never eats a ton of anything.
Recently she loves to read books, she turns the pages and feels them and bobs here head like she reading.
She loves dancing!! She dances to all the songs on Disney Jr, when Calvin sings or just because.
She really plays with toys now, can put circles in the right wholes, plays with animals and her doll house. Cal and her play together too and on the rare occasion he isn't stealing her toy it's pretty sweet!
Emmeline has been sleeping through the night since 8 1/2 months, right after I stopped nursing her. It was worth it so we could both sleep!!
She takes one nap a day and it last anywhere from 1-3hrs.
She LOVES the pool and the bath, but not cold water.
She climbs on everything, in everything , and up everything! Walks all over with her walker and can stand for a few seconds unassisted.
She says dada, dog, calls mango "go", says girl, can say mama doesn't a lot. She can babble and sing but has to be in the mood.
She has the best laugh ever!! Thinks peek a boo is still hilarious and loves being surprised.
And this girls smile melts my heart. It's beyond precious.
She has 4 teeth, the last upper on to come in was a doozy, lots of restless nights and a a few 103 fever days but it finally cut. She has giant teeth so it must take more work than normal.
Emme's hair is coming in and it looks super cute in a Barrette. Not to mention I get a compliment on her hair multiple times a day. People love a read head.
To my Emme,
You are the sweetest thing in the whole world. I love cuddling you and the smell of your hair. Your smile melts my heart and your daddy's even more. You idolize Cal and try to do everything just like him. I could listen to your laugh all day long. I know I haven't been the best at keeping these memories written down, but I promise I have the pictures to prove just how perfect you are. I love you sweet girl.



No comments:
Post a Comment