I started feeling like I was showing right away, I think it was the water weight though. Not really until about 16 weeks did I really see a little bump and since then it hasnt stopped growing. I need Spring Training to get here soon!
 |
| 16 Weeks |
 |
| 17 weeks |
 |
| 20 Weeks |
 |
| 22 Weeks |
As long as Calvin contiues to grow and is healthy I'll continue to pack on the pounds! And its not all that bad getting bigger than I have ever been in my entire life. If I just focus on all the good food I am eating like buffalo chicken sandwiches, BLT's and anything cinnamon sweet then I wont feel so bad as I see that number climb.
Ive heard the goal is to not get bigger than your husband...I think I choose the right man to marry :)
Looking good Lisa keep up the good work :-)
ReplyDelete