We had Calvin's 1 month appointment at 3 weeks so the stats are a bit off for one actual month but at 3 weeks our little man was 9 lbs 8 ounces and 23 inches long.
That is over 2 lbs and 2 inches in just two weeks.
Kevin said from the beginning he was going to be of those dinosaurs that expands when it hits water.
Since then he has continued to grow and we have his 2 month appt on January 23rd so we will get to see just how much.
In the beginning he was sleeping about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Taking good naps during the day. I would have to remind myself to sleep when he sleeps.
At 3 weeks we moved him to his own room. He loves the color tan and he didnt really like the bassinet. Plus I was going into his room to nurse so there was really no point.
He hates having his arms bound, but he wakes himself up when they are not.
As he grew and his belly grew he was sleeping more like 3 hours at a time. Kevin gets up on the weekends with him at about 7am so I can sleep and its glorious.
He is a paci kid. Loves having it in, but like most kids, cant keep the darn thing in his mouth.
He started taking bottles at about 2 weeks. He does so well! I just pump and freeze it and then I get to have the occasional beer or glass of wine. Again, glorious!
We love watching him learn and grow. He is getting a distinct personality sweet mixed in with a little bit of "I want what I want when I want it".
Loves his mommy, adore his daddy and thinks Mango is fun to look at.
The first month flew by...
No comments:
Post a Comment