I never thought I would I say these words but, we are missing Missouri.
So when Kevin had to be in KC for work, there was no way Cal and I were going to let him go alone!
Even though I have lived in KC for over 3 years, when asked where I am from I always say St. Louis. But since being out here I have answered Kansas City, since that's where we are from. We as in my little family. So for the first time I was excited to go home to Kansas City.
I will always be a STL girl and I'm never giving up my Cards or pizza, but now that I have a family my home is in KC. Weird.
So anyway we got to go to our home and cal doesn't remember it. Which I didn't expect him to, but I didn't think he would be scared. He did great under the 2 am circumstances, but he woke up screaming! After the first night he would sleep about 9 hours, wake for a bottle and then sleep a few more hours.
He LOVED playing in the house and crawling all over it though! And the landing to the basement was like a cool club house and he spent a lot of time going up and down the small step and throwing things down the stairs over the gate.
Cal is always friendly but he was extremely lovey this trip! Didn't cry, hugged everyone, let anyone hold him and entertained the masses.
He would do all if his tricks and if people weren't looking at him he would clap to get their attention.
Overall it was a great trip back. It made me miss my house and our family and friends more, but I was glad to get back to warm weather and get rid of the cold all three of us got while there!
I didn't take a ton of pictures but I did get a few of Kevin and Calvin playing and some while at his aunts house.










No comments:
Post a Comment