This week Cal has caught the cuddle bug. And I can't say I am sad. In fact I am very excited. I haven't gotten a lot of cuddles from this little man in a long time.
Each morning he wakes up angry until he has his first taste of milk. Then it's smiles, laughs, talking and cuddles while we watch bubble guppies. He has found my belly to be a pillow and he must think I'm just extra soft because every morning I get to snuggle and cuddle for about 20 mins. Everyone who has ever had a toddler knows how precious those 20 mins are. I don't take them for granted.
We are also working on one nap this week. Since moving back he has eliminated his afternoon nap so we moved back his morning nap. He gets up between 7:30 and 8:20 and we do nap at 11:30 or 12:00. I try to run one errand in the morning and we play and have a snack or early lunch before nap. He is use to eating later, but in time he will want lunch earlier I am sure. So far nap is not consistent, ranging from 1hr to 3hrs. 3 hrs was only once. I think it just takes time.
We are getting more and use to being home. I'm more comfortable here and we are almost done with the home improvements we wanted to accomplish.
Other than that we have just been hanging out and watching our little man grow. His feet are looking bigger and his face chubbier so I'm guessing he is getting ready to grow. He hasn't grown much since about 9m, so it's time for a growth spurt!
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks!





















No comments:
Post a Comment