Sunday, April 28, 2013

KC zoo

This afternoon we went to the zoo. Cal has really started to like animals and each time we go he likes it more and more.

This was our first trip to the KC zoo and we were shocked at how close we could get to the animals. It is a lot of walking, but to see the animals as close as we did it was worth it.

Nothing makes you feel like a big pregnant lady as walking outside in the sun. Tool me awhile to get my ring off when I got home.

Didn't take a ton of pictures this time, but we did get Cal with the lioness. He loves her!

I plan on taking Cal to the zoo as often as I can before Emme gets here. We will be taking the tram though!

The face below is what we get when we ask him to smile or say cheese. Such a silly kid!







No comments:

Post a Comment