One thing I want to have with Calvin and I want Kevin to have with Emmeline is special one on one times. I remember my cousins use to go on dates with their dad and when he passed, I thought how special it was for them to have that time to remember him by, even though they were young.
I'm with Calvin everyday so tech inlay we go on dates a lot. But on Friday I planned a special date for us and even though he was crabby we still went.
I took him to the Aquarium where i let walk most of the way an he ran from place to place yelling fish and pointing at everything. Then we went to Fitz's because he loves trains and he couldn't concentrate on his cheeseburger because he was pointing and looking at all the trains, while saying car over and over.
Last we made a pit stop at the crayola store so we could draw a picture together.
I promise he was happy, I just couldn't get a picture of him smiling that day.
I plan to make a Mother's Day date day a tradition for us. Next year a little lady will be with us and it will be even better. And when the kids get older I will let them choose what we do and maybe make it one on one time.
I am so blessed to be a mother. I can't imagine my life without those beautiful blue eyes and shiny blond hair. It's worth every sleepless night. My life has changed in more ways than I can explain and every single change is for the better. And in 2 short months I will get to experience that unconditional love again.
Thank you little man for making me the happiest mama. I love you so much my handsome prince!















No comments:
Post a Comment