Sunday, June 23, 2013

18 month stats

I'm a month late but here it is:

Cal weighs 24lbs(25%) and  is 33 3/4 long (85%).

He is still not loving food, but gets at least one good meal a day.

He sleeps through the night and takes one nap a day. About 1hr 45mins to 2hrs. Really wish it was longer. 

He talks non stop! Too many words for me to list. He does flash cards and knows almost all of the first words (36) and animals. I would say he has over 50 words.

He is starting to string words together.
Gone...more...milk (please if prompted)
Go go goo...car
Others similar to this.

And now he is putting together mini sentences.
Mama stay
Mama go


He loves pointing out people and things he knows. Does it All Day Long!!

We go to story time once a week and it has been great. He is dancing, singing, and playing with other kids and loves picking out books for us to read all week. 

He also loves the sandbox at the park, playing with big trucks outside and all his toys inside.

He runs, stomps, dances. Gives kisses, hugs. Says please (peas) and thank you (que). 

He is just plain getting older. He tells us what he wants when he wants it. 

He tells us if he is pooping or peeing, and we got a potty to start sitting on.

He amazes me every day.

He can catch a ball and throw it. Kick a ball into a goal, throw a ball into a basket ball hoop. 

He found the ball flash card, said ball, then took it and put in the goal and said goal. 

He can count. 1,2,3,5,8,9,10
Knows colors: red,blue,purple,green, yellow
Knows all his body parts.

Loves people, kids, entertaining and learning.

He can rock a baby(rock, rock,rock) feed it a bottle(num,num,num)and put it in the crib to rock (night night).

I think he is the smartest! 

To my little man:

 I'm in awe of you every day. How much you learn, grow, and change.

I just can't believe you are closer to 2 than 1. 

You make me smile, laugh and sometimes drive me crazy. But at the end of the day you give me a real kiss and hug and I know I am the luckiest mama.

I know your whole world is about to turn upside down when Emme gets here but I also know you are going to be the best big brother. 

I love you little man. More than you will ever know.

Love, 
Mama









No comments:

Post a Comment