Sunday, June 23, 2013

Out and about

We are still getting out of the house almost everyday. It has rained a lot lately so we haven't made it to the park as much as Cal would like but we have done the zoo every week, the aquarium, the library and other random errands. Not sure how much longer I can keep walking miles at a time, but I plan to until little lady is here!

Silly boy before the Zoo


Throwing rocks into the job site



Visiting Amanda and baby Beckham



Curious George Exhibit at Crown Center: this kid loves George! We will be going back a lot before it closes in September











Stealing all the golf balls. Threw himself on the ground and cried when I put them away. 



In awe at the Aquarium. He ran through almost the whole thing in 15mins, then wanted to get in the stroller and just stare at all the fishes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment