Monday, June 24, 2013

Missing dada

Everyday Cal wakes up and asks for dada. I have to tell him dada is at work and then he normally asks for pa, Lizzie, or Kate. 

By today he just wanted dada. He cried and was so sad that dada was at work. 

So we cuddled on the couch and I thought a nice breakfast would cheer him up.

Of we went to Wades to get pancakes (cakes), sausage (sauce) and eggs (egg).

He was such a good boy, coloring, building with jelly and laughing. 

Plus he ate almost all of his food. 2 kids pancakes, 1 sausage link and 1 egg.

For a kid who goes days without eating, I'd say it was just what he needed.

Next we headed to story time. Cal loves other babies and there were some little ones he was especially fond of. He gave a little baby girl a hug and was shaking a rattle for another baby.

Now my sweet boy is throwing a tantrum in bed. At least we had a good morning and I hope I helped him miss dada a little less. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment