Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Calvin update

Well MR. Calvin you sure have changed in the past few months. I haven't done an update on you in so long so im going to bullet because I don't even know where to start:

  • You can say more words then I care to count and you can hold conversations. You have been doing this for a long time
  • The lovely "why" questions just started. so much fun :)
  • you loved the zoo this past summer. we went all the time. and polar bears are your favorite
  • the first time you saw the polar bears you screamed and cried out of fear
  • you love Daniel Tiger and you love playing DT with mommy and daddy
  • mommy is always Katarina, Daddy is O and you are Daniel.
  • You also love Mickey Mouse and you have a crush on Daisy
  • you LOVE LOVE LOVE to sing. you have also been doing this for some time, but now you sing all the time and really loud and you have a very strong finish. quite impressive
  • you know your abc, can count to 20, and every animal known to man
  • baseball is your favorite and so are the cardinals, unless daddy asks you then its the Royals
  • you are obsessed with balls. You hoard them. You currently have 25 yellow golf balls in the play oven.
  • for about 2 months you had 5 colored balls that you had to know where they were at, at any given time. I left them in Kansas City when we moved. Im sorry, but not really
  • you love cars and trucks and building legos
  • you go to "work" all the time and come "home". You always work at a construction site like daddy
  • you love people, doesn't matter if they are adults or kids. you want to play with everyone and talk to everyone.
  • you love asking new friends their name and asking if they can play with you
  • you are so two and hate to listen
  • you love your memaw and papaw on both sides and all your girl cousins
  • you had rough time with Emme coming home, but you have grown to love her. You also terrorize her and try to pick her up buy her neck
  • but then I catch you saying "its ok" when she cries and being sweet and making her laugh
  • you tell me Im beautiful when I do my hair and put on makeup. I know your dad taught you but you do it on your own now and it makes my heart melt
  • you love saying " what happened" normally you have made Emme cry, or peed on your hand, or made a mess.
  • you are about the cutest little guy I have ever seen and no matter how much you don't listen or drive me crazy, at the end of every night I tell your daddy all about all the silly things you have said or done and I fall even more in love with you.
  • you make the world a better place
  • you sleep with a mama bobo (polar) bear, a baby bobo bear, a cow, black puppy, blue puppy, boo boo bear, a lovey blanket, a frog wubbanub (just to hold), a pillow and a blanket.
  • we moved you into a toddler bed when we moved and you had the most seamless transition ever
and last but not least you are POTTY TRAINED!!! Yes at 27 months I didn't want to change your diaper anymore so we woke you up one day and said you were going to go on the potty from now on. You didn't wear pants for a few days, and I had to stare at your little penis and butt (that's cute though), but we got through it. You still wear pull ups at night but not at naps. I cried the first week every time you pooped. I was just so proud of you.

You are seriously our world. You and your sister are my full time job and I am the luckiest mom in the world. I love you more then you will ever know. There is no one else who can make me as mad as you do and then turn around and hand me lego flowers and a kiss.

You are getting super jealous of all the time I spend playing with emme now that moves, and you so love when she is sleeping. Ill tell you a secret, she does the same thing :)

And I love my alone time with each of you. I love you my sweet sweet boy. Im so glad your mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment