Tuesday, March 4, 2014

...Im back!

WOW.

Let me just come out and say that I have been meaning to blog for about 2 months. Well really for about 5 months but since we moved I have been telling myself that I need to update my little blog or Emme is going to think I don't love her as much as Cal.

That is far from the truth, but I just haven't had time. Since moving to Oregon I haven't had time because Emme is a mover and shaker and Cal is Cal.

So I promise I will be blogging again. Not that I think anyone really cares, but in 15 years ( ok 2 years) when the kids read this I want them to really understand our day to day lives and I want them to know when they accomplished special milestones.

So I will do a quick update of both Calvin and Emmeline, and then move on to the present.

Here goes nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment