Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby update

As of today (Monday) I am 15 weeks pregnant. It seems like that first trimester went pretty fast!! Thankfully!

I have to say I am very excited to be done feeling like poop, throwing up, being beyond tired, and just overall not feeling like doing anything.

And to top it all off I have a toddler and zero help besides my wonderful husband.

He let me sleep in on the weekends, made us breakfast and went grocery shopping. But I would have loved a day off, no crying kid, no hotdog smell, no poppy diapers.

Good news is we survived. And we did it on our own.

Now I am feeling great in the baby department! I still get nauseous if I don't eat, but the vomiting has stopped. I gained back the weight I lost and I am making healthier food choices. Still not perfect but I'm getting there.

It's starting to warm up around here so Cal and I are going to the park and I plan on making at least a 20 min walk part of our daily routine.

At our 14 week appt the baby's heart rate was 156bpm. I can't remember what Cal's was, oops!

Best update of all? I can feel this baby move!! It is low and slow and not very hard but it is the baby for sure! I could feel Calvin at about 18 weeks and most people say with your second you feel it sooner and for me that's true!

It is such a great feeling and brings back such awesome memories of being pregnant with Cal. It's the first bonding moments for a mother and baby and I am so excited to start that feeling with this little babe!

**Side note**

I Originally thought the kids would be 2 grades apart, but I have just learned that due to the baby's due date they will actually be 1 grade apart. Crazy! If this is another little boy I am going to need a lot of wine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment