Friday, January 4, 2013

Zoo November 2012

A little late on posting these, but like I said, I had a very rough first trimester and I am just starting to feel better, if I can get over this sinus infection!

So... November in AZ can still be hot! We went to the zoo, in long sleeves and shorts but we were sweating not too far into our walk.

Calvin enjoyed looking at and touching some animals, but I think his favorite part of the trip was drinking lemonade  I would normally not give lemonade to my 1 year old, but again it was hot and we were celebrating his birthday so he got a special treat. He thought it was the best thing he had ever tasted. So good that when I put some mixed with water in his sippy cup he drank it all and wanted more.

We plan on going back soon, once the weather warms up a bit, to feed the giraffes  We did it before in Tucson and it is the strangest feeling! I think Calvin will like it, if he can be gentle!












No comments:

Post a Comment