Monday, January 21, 2013

Things I am Loving

1. Breakfast burritos (homemade)
3. Orange juice with breakfast
2. Maternity skinny jeans- I highly recommend the ones from motherhood. They stretch, come in longs, and are only $40!
3. Dr. Pepper
4. Sour worms from CVS, I have a slight addiction
5. Toms- not really a maternity thing but they are super comfy and I wish I would have had them when I was pregnant with Cal!

No real cravings yet or things I have to have. I always love candy and dr. Pepper, but I stayed away from both for the most part until after 12 weeks. Now it's such a treat to have my one soda a day and a few sweet and sour worms!

And my breakfast of choice has really helped me feel better throughout the day. Some good vitamin c and protein. I have cereal a few days a week but most days I have 1 egg and two small tortillas with a bit of cheese and salsa. You need some fat when pregnant right?

No comments:

Post a Comment