Friday, February 22, 2013

Cuddle time

The first half of the week Cal and I were alone again while Kevin was in KC for work so we spent our days at Gymboree and our nights eating takeout. I wasn't going to have a repeat of last time.

Then Wednesday Cal came down with a fever and chills and all he wanted to do was cuddle. So we cuddled for 2 days a watched more bubble guppies then I should ever allow. But when your baby has fever and doesn't want to do anything, I think tv is ok.

Today he is feeling better, not perfect, so we have turned the tv off and did some water coloring. Best paint for toddlers who would rather eat it then paint. Not much gets on the brush and it cleans up easy!

Tomorrow Kevin and I are celebrating our 3 year anniversary with dinner and a movie while our friends watch Cal.

Then we will be gearing up for our big week!!

First up is Ultra Sound on Monday, Anniversary on Wednesday, Kevin's job closing on Wednesday, and then Disneyland Saturday-Monday!!

We are very excited for our busy week ahead and hope little baby will show us who he or she is!






























No comments:

Post a Comment