Friday, February 1, 2013

Cal Speaks

Calvin has been talking non stop!

He tries to repeat everything we say, uses different inflections, tone, and syllables.

Most of the time it has a "d" in the front, but there are quit a few words he can say and identify.

List of words:
Dada
Mama
Dog
Truck (tuck)
Duck (duk)
Banana ( anana)
Bubble (bu ble)
No no no (na na na)
I did
Vroom vroom

There are soo many things he tries to say. He has entire conversations with us, and has the sweetest little voice. He makes me laugh all the time, and he I'm starting to figure out what he wants.

In addition to talking, Calvin is becoming more and more silly! Loves making cheese faces, wearing silly hats, and just generally being a goofball.

This is him at lunch. Wanted to eat his Mac and cheese from the container, good thing I figured it out!

Then him happy and silly after he got what he wanted.

He has started asking for more things.

Some things I give in to, but most I don't. Like when he cries and hands me the remote and starts talking about bubble guppies and clapping his hands. Adorable as it is, if its the first thing in the morning, I don't give in. He gets one episode in the morning and I normally need it after breakfast.

He also asks for more milk, which he drinks out of a sippy cup.

So many updates but I'm going to wait until 15m to do a big update on how he has changed from 12m.

Basically he gets better and better every day. Can't imagine our life without him.

* the kitchen picture is from when I got a craving for puppy chow and cal broke the safety latch on the cabinet. Forgot to mention how ornery he has gotten!!















No comments:

Post a Comment