Have I mentioned how silly Calvin is?
It's no wonder considering how silly I was and how silly Kevin says he was.
This little man loves to entertain, loves attention, and loves interacting with anyone or anything.
On Friday we went to the children's museum of Phoenix with some other little kids from Gymboree and I could barley get a picture of Cal because he was walking with a walker all over. He was talking non stop, and going under tunnels, up hills, through doors, all with the walker.
Then Saturday we went to the Globetrotters game with cousin Landon and Cal was as good as could be expected. He loved clapping and he absolutely loved the sweatband Landon gave him.
That brings us to today and our silly boy. I came down from a much needed nap and I find Cal talking, with every toy out, and the sweatband on.
He couldn't get enough of it. It's hard to describe exactly what he does to be silly, but it's a combination of his non stop jabbering, cheese face making, hat wearing, tent hiding, ball throwing, car playing, phone talking goofiness. It's nonstop, all day long.
I laugh out loud at him all the time. He makes me smile more than I ever have before. He is just all boy and all silly. Perfect combination if you ask me.














No comments:
Post a Comment