Two years ago today, with one positive pregnant test our lives changed.
From that day I have thought of nothing else but baby. That baby gained an identity a few weeks later, but my thoughts never changed. I knew I was going to love this little baby with all my heart, be the best mother I could be, and give this baby the best life I could provide.
I never could have thought that I would love this baby as much as I do. I could have never imagined what this baby giving me a kiss could do to my heart. I never could have dreamed of a more perfect baby.
Our little man has consumed my thoughts for two years. And he will consume my thoughts everyday for the rest of my life.
My love will grow stronger, the kisses will become more often, and then less often, but him being perfect will never change.
Not to me. Not to his Mama. Mommy. And some day just plain old mom.
For two years I have thought of Calvin. My perfect little man. And now I get to think of my little girl too.
So a few more things will change. Ill have more kisses, more love, more perfection.
More thoughts filled with nothing but my babies.
Crazy how much can change with a simple "yes".

No comments:
Post a Comment