I distracted Cal with my jewelry the other day, didn't realize it was going to be such a hit.
Every morning he has his milk and lounges on the king chair for an episode if bubble guppies.
We are teaching him how to build tall towers. Now that he can walk, they are getting very tall!
My son loves his blankets. Loves them soo much he has to have one lovey and two blankets to sleep. He balls them up and cuddles them like a pillow.
I normally only give him one blanket, but he saw the clean one and pointed for "monkeys" so I had to give it to him.
He took them out of his bed last night and walked all over his room and stopped for cuddle time. He is so silly.
He also loves my old glasses, he thinks they are really funny.
And today for St. Patricks day he had some Lucky charms, just the charms.
Love this silly kid.












No comments:
Post a Comment