Follow our journey as we make our way through the big leagues; otherwise know as Parenthood.
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Zulily
Have you joined Zulily? It is a fantastic daily deals site offering up to 70% off boutique brands for moms, babies and kids. Browse for unique apparel, gear, toys, accessories and more - great selections for kids of all ages and some great steals for parents, too. The sales only last for a little while so sign up for your free membership to receive access to the site and a daily sales email with all of the scoop.
Daily deals for moms, babies and kids
http://www.zulily.com/invite/lisamarisears933?tid=social_email_msite_sharelink_na_modal_806c142a83658ba109283a2edccd5fe2
I have already ordered a new diaper bag so I have two options. Yes, I am now accessorizing with diaper bags instead of handbags. Such is the life of a mom of 2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment