Let the second half of this pregnancy begin to tick away!
We have known for two weeks now that our little lady is on the way, and it feels so good to be able to call her by her name.
Emmeline has been kicking and moving a lot, she moves more for cold stuff then sweet or sugary stuff. Cal moved for sweets.
We got her a bassinet, sound machine, swaddle blankets, and humidifier this weekend so she is almost set on the double things we needed.
We also started getting stuff for her room from Ikea. I found the prints and name vinyl I want on Etsy, just waiting to move back to KC to order them.
I ordered a Boba wrap on amazon and I am excited to try baby wearing with her since I didn't do it with Cal. I'm going to need a free hand with Cal running around though!
My lower back is starting to hurt a lot, and my stomach feels like it is stretched to the max. Is it possible to feel 36 weeks pregnant at 22? With your second kid I think that's a big fat yes!
Speaking of fat, I'm doing much better this time and I have only gained 8 pounds. But I just sent Kevin to the store to get 3 boxes of Girl Scout cookies so that might change tonight. Oh well.
I was pretty swollen on our trip to Disneyland and another lovely side effect of pregnancy began to emerge. Not sure how i got so lucky to have not only stretch marks from Cal, but now varicose veins. Seriously thinking this may be my last baby, I'm not sure what else can happen to my body. Ill be taking donations for laser surgery if you want to help make me pretty again :)
I have been wanting sweets a lot lately so I have to just not buy them. If I do, I try reduce fat. The Girl Scout cookies are special.
Things I am loving:
Cinnamon rolls
Cookies
BB cream
Planning Emmeline's room
Getting ready to move home
My belly looks different from every angle, funny how much more pregnant I look and feel at this point then I did with Cal.




No comments:
Post a Comment